lördag 6 augusti 2011

Challenge # 9 at TOMIC (The Official Magnolia Inspiration Challenge)

This week I've made a card to enter a challenge at TOMIC (The Official Magnolia Inspiration Challenge). The challenge is to make a round card and this is my contribution.
I've used this gorgeous Tilda and the sentiment and
put them on a handmade life-buoy. I've built up a 3-D effect using foam squares behind the image and also by adding a second layer with the background, waves made by layers of paper.

A closer look at the 3-D effect...



The image is painted with distress-refills and Tombows and I've added som flowers and leaves around the ocean-waves.
I hope that you've found some inspiration by looking at my card...
Have a nice evening!
Hugs Mia

5 kommentarer:

Beatrice sa...

Supersnyggt! Gillar speciellt hur du fått till vågorna.

angelwhispers sa...

Wow this is just fabulous a great design for the theme and just loving the effect you have done with the sea! Chanelle xxx

Lillemor sa...

Åh vilket underbart snyggt kort du har gjort Mia! Jag är verkligen imponerad av din kreativitet, vågorna innuti livbojen är fantastiska, så enkelt men effektfullt! Kortet är smakfullt o elegant dekorerat dessutom :o). Tack för att du deltar i veckans utmaning hos oss på Tomic!
Kram Lillemor

Manon @ Kasimodo sa...

This card is so gorgeous!!! The effect you have done with the sea is so realistic!

Nicola sa...

Stunning work, I love the hand made life buoy and the paper waves. Love your style and have just become a follower!
Love Nicola xxx